Tuesday 2 February 2016

Back to Schedule

Hello everyone,

I hope you've had a great first month of 2016, examinations are finally over and I can now return to the normal post schedule on Tuesdays!

I've decided to try out a new approach towards my planning of the year. Each month I will be allocating 5 items to complete by the end of the month. The items will be set in priority - so the first must be complete, once done I will move on to the second and so on. For February I will be focusing more on coding. In particular - Java coding and possibly try a hand at HTML5 coding at some points.

In the mean time - I will be continuing to practice pixel art and such so you can expect some progress posts on those areas. I have also bought a fair amount of books during Christmas which I look forward to reading through during the year and I will be sure to give you my views on them as I get through them - so you can see whether they are something that may or may not interest you!

That will be all for today - I will see you all next week!
Until then,
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment