Thursday 22 December 2016

Game Maker Progress 25: Prototype Update


Hello everyone,

I apologise for the very delayed post since this was suppose to be out on Tuesday - but this week has been just busy, busy and busy. Unfortunately I do not have much new in the way of Dawn of Civilisation to show as I've barely had time to work on the project itself. 

Up until January I do have a plan on getting a few features complete to have it be in a playable state. This way - I am free to work on my other obligations and continue working on the project following the deadlines of the other submissions!


The features I plan on having implemented up to that point include  the core game-play itself and the changing weather to allow for some degree of long-term planning from the player. I look forward to bringing you more updates on that later on!

Until next time,
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment